Some people get jacked up talking about their favorite books, sports teams, music, etc. I concur. However, nothing gets the old ticker pumpin quite like some beer chat. My conversation with Pete has left me energized and ready to brew.
I hereby propose that we all meet up over Christmas break to drink beer. Pete has a ridiculous amount of homebrews prepared, and the two of us will be brewing IPA's this week. It seems natural we should all enjoy the fruits of our labors together.
As an aside, a picture-less post for Left-Hand's Twin Sisters Double IPA: It's fine. More malty than hoppy, and that' s not the way to win me over. There's also that banana taste that I now associate with the Simcoe hop.
B-
5 comments:
More malt seems to be the main sticking point in our respective reviews. You think its gross if its there, and I think its gross if its not. Will there ever be another rainbow between us?
To quote milwakueeclassic (quoting JMB), no, there will never be a rainbow.
So, Chris..is that a yes or no on a Christmas get together?
I don't know...we'll have to do some co-ordinating. It seems kind of doubtful since I have to leave for San Fran on Jan 1st and have to do some preparing for that the week between Christmas and new years. When is everyone done for the semester? I might be able to venture up there for a day or two before christmas sometime?
I'm working til just before Christmas, but I'd love to see you guys.
Post a Comment