Look - fantastic, very black with a brown, creamy head
Smell- like butter cookies and dough, some vanilla
Taste - More bitter than expected, begins creamy with tastes of oats, finishes bitter vanilla coffee
Body - Somewhat thinner than expected, not nearly as chewy as some beers of this variety
Drink - I could drink this for breakfast; good not great - note: maybe too cold......addendum to come
B+
7 comments:
This pretty much sounds like what I thought about it. Good but not great.
Anyone else notice that Pete has been MIA for over a week? I'm worried he tangled with Jo-Pa at a stop sign, or failed a football player on a calc exam and is now buried in a shallow grave in the mountains.
He's too busy brewing and not drinking and blogging
I'm back Baby!
I've been browsing through the 'Labels'. Fun to check out some of the brews I've had now, but hadn't had at the time (E.g., Flying Dog) and to post more comments.
My favorite label is 'quit your bitchin'.
I also like the label 'bananas and gasoline'
we are such a witty group...why don't we drink together more often???
Note this common theme of mine in recent posts
Post a Comment