Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Remote posting from St Louis

While the town is shitty, I did manage to find one beer that I've been wanting to try for a while. To counter Barry's previous post, this is a beer from a brewery that is usually disappointing, but this brew is great.



New Belgium La Folie - This one is a Flanders Red Ale (in the style of Rodenbach if you've had that before). It is outstanding. This one is tart like a granny smith apples. My streak of good sour beer continues. Who would have thought that the brewery that produces such shit like Fat Tire could belt out a brew like this?

A

3 comments:

피터 said...

From Le Hotel?

Note to Chris: If you get a job in PA, you will not be able to drink much good beer outside of Philly.

Note to Barry: Sorry, but I can't make it to 1/2-stravaganza. Is there a fullstravaganza?

Barry said...

I propose a possible get together at Chris and Katie's over Christmas!

피터 said...

I like this idea.

I really wish I could have gone to Madison to see the game this weekend.