Sunday, September 14, 2008

999 bottles of home brew on the wall...

Currently drinking: Weyerbacher Hops Infusion IPA. Your basic American IPA. More bitter than aromatic. I'm fine with it, but not blown away. B.

Currently brewing: Sposborth Pilsner (all grain, full boil). Got about 20 minutes left on the boil.

Brewed yesterday: Sposborth Biscuit Nugget Porter (partial mash, full boil). Used Nugget hops (and several others) - Nugget is great. Belgian Biscuit barley is also quite tasty. I added some to today's Pilsner.

Bottled Friday: Sposborth Oaked IIPA, IIPA (all grain, full boil)

Made a yeast starter to make my Imp Stout tomorrow night.

2 comments:

milwaukeeclassic said...

Aren't pilsners hard to brew?

피터 said...

They are. I tried once and it came out like an ale. Since I'm doing a two gallon batch I can actually ferment at Pilsner temperature since it will fit in the 'fridge.

Hopefully the electricity won't go out during the next 18 minutes.