Sunday, September 14, 2008

The best whore is a fresh whore

Tyranena Hop Whore - The new batch of Hop Whore is out at the Tyranena brewery. It is outstanding. IPAs are almost always better fresh. I was a little worried too, because I had heard that the they had to change the hop recipe a little bit. My worries were unfounded as it tastes as good if not better than the previous version.

A+

5 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Can you save me a couple?

Barry said...

Duane,
Any word on when they'll have whores in bottles?

milwaukeeclassic said...

Word on the street says that bottles will be available Monday evening at the brewery and via distribution a week or two later. I think it is a little random when the distributors go to the breweries to pick up the brews.

피터 said...

From the picture, looks pale. Is it?

I want some Tyranena!

milwaukeeclassic said...

My cell phone takes atrocious pictures. It should be orange in color. Granted it was almost dark when I took the picture.