Someone's been shopping in Chicago, haven't they?
Actually got it at Barrique's.We should drink some beers together soon Duane.
Nice...I didn't know that Dieu du Ciel was distributed in Wisconsin.
Maybe I should trade some beers for some fantasy football players :)
I'll give you anyone you want from my team for a couple 4 packs of furious
Glad to hear you appreciate the furious Chris. It is my new favorite regular IPA.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Someone's been shopping in Chicago, haven't they?
Actually got it at Barrique's.
We should drink some beers together soon Duane.
Nice...I didn't know that Dieu du Ciel was distributed in Wisconsin.
Maybe I should trade some beers for some fantasy football players :)
I'll give you anyone you want from my team for a couple 4 packs of furious
Glad to hear you appreciate the furious Chris. It is my new favorite regular IPA.
Post a Comment