Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friday 9/19...Belgians

Finally hooked the camera up after being too lazy for a few days, so I'm posting a flurry of entries from the last few days:

Two fairly unmemorable Belgians tonight. I had high expectations for the St. Bernardus but it honestly didn't do much for me. Good, but not great. I'll give it a B

Actually liked the Urthel Quad better. There's something about those little cartoon gnomes that gets me every time. This was pretty tasty-I'd hit it again. B+

5 comments:

Barry said...

The Blue St. Bernardus is very good.

Buck said...

Duane said the same thing re: the Blue Bernardus. From my expression of absolute hatred of that beer, he thinks I must have gotten a skunky pack. Maybe I will have to try it again.

Chris Ferguson said...

I'll see if I can find a blue one this week. Katie's going away for the weekend, so that means I get to drink all I want this weekend without getting dirty looks! Whoo-hoo.

Chris Ferguson said...

12 > 8 is just basic math, right? So the blue is clearly 50% better than the red. Ipso-facto

피터 said...

St. Bernardus is excellent. Give it
a second try.

I'm drinking Benadryl lately. Yuck.