I've been waiting to get the picture off of Carey's phone, but since everyone is bitching, you will get it without the pictures.
Part I: Founders
The Founders brew pub is one of the more pleasant brew pubs I've been to. The food was tasty and the atmosphere was good. And it was open at noon for an early start to drinking.
The following were had:
Barrel-Aged Red's Rye - This was my 2nd favorite of the day. Good barrel-y taste balances out the hops and the rye. A
Raspberry Porter - This one was quite tasty too. I didn't think it would be, but it was. A-
Crystal Rye Persuasion - This one is kinda in between a pale ale and an IPA in hoppiness. Also tasty. A-
Cherry Ale - Meh B
Breakfast Stout - This one is much better on tap, than in the bottle. A
Oatmeal Stout - Tasty and smooth. I like Oatmeal Stouts A-
3 comments:
Welcome back Duane.
I wasn't bitching; I was worried.
Worried that I wasn't drinking?
Indeed
Post a Comment