Saturday, April 5, 2008

All Hail The King


Alpha King is one the finest session beers ever. It tastes and smells like a bowl a fruit engaged in a scrumptious struggle with hops. Like good friends, they coexist together to form a beer that is delicious on its own, yet not overpowering enough that you can't drink a six pack of it. Edit is needed: I drank this next to Nectar IPA and it was tasty, but not equal.

4.6/5
A strong "A"

5 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Ferguson said...

Barry's still alive! Huzzah! But now Pete has disappeared.

피터 said...

I'm back baby. Went to the driving range again today. (I went a few times this week...)

Barry said...

I played golf for the third time today. I like golf. I also enjoy beer. But what I like best is free beer from Pete (saving my Hopslam for beerfest) and playing golf with the likes of this crew. Good times are ahead.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Just scored a 6er of Alpha King in Chicago...very niiiiice!