Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last Beer for the night:


For my last one, I ordered something that they were out of, then panicked when the waitress looked impatient, and got the first thing that popped into my head: a draft Oak Arrogant Bastard. Tasted pretty good, but the smoke flavor was still all I could taste, and my sobriety was in grave danger at this point. In the end, I left about 1/4 of the glass and headed for home so I could live to drink another day.
Tomorrow's tentative itinerary: Great Divide Tap Room (this looks like its in kind a ghetto-ish area, so I want to go there early) and possibly a return trip to Wynkoop Brewery where Katie and I went this summer. I also found a Spanish tapas restaurant I want to snack at...maybe they'll have Basque cider, one of the best beverages I've ever tasted.

Evening totals: 5 great beers, one great grilled cheese. $Priceless on one level, but on another, more realistic level, $18.75+tip. Denver is great.

1 comment:

Barry said...

I expect a full Dividian report