Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This name seems over-used to me, but the beer is solid.


New Holland Mad Hatter IPA. Fizzy, hoppy, tasty, refreshing. Reminds me of a slightly less strong version of Hopjuice (see earlier review here). This is an IPA for a warm summer day, which today is pretty close to. 4/5

3 comments:

Barry said...

I would like to sit and drink ipa's with you, as this is another that I don't particularly enjoy.

Chris Ferguson said...

I would have thought you'd like this one, I'm surprised. Hmmmmm. Was it too watery for you? It didn't have the body some of the one's you've rated highly have, but I would have guessed you'd like the flavor. This will all be settled in June.

Barry said...

It may have suffered from the beers it was consumed with, but I very much recall it being weak like Duane's putting