This beer is closer to a 4.6.It is deliciously hoppy.
Duane, I think you and I have similar hops thresholds...I can take alot of IBU's if it's offselt with some malty goodness. Barry seems to want nothing to dilute the hop onslaught. Still not sure where Pete fits...I think inbetween.
I agree, but I still don't love Hopslam, even though it is well-balanced. It is just too sweet for me for this style of beer.
Wait till you have it on draft...that's my next entry
Best Label ever.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This beer is closer to a 4.6.
It is deliciously hoppy.
Duane, I think you and I have similar hops thresholds...I can take alot of IBU's if it's offselt with some malty goodness. Barry seems to want nothing to dilute the hop onslaught. Still not sure where Pete fits...I think inbetween.
I agree, but I still don't love Hopslam, even though it is well-balanced. It is just too sweet for me for this style of beer.
Wait till you have it on draft...that's my next entry
Best Label ever.
Post a Comment