Dogfish Head Red and White Ale.
Expensive, excellent. They brew it in part with wine (the Red part) and in whiskey barrels (the white part (?)). It's strong -10%- and tasty. But not the bee's knees. Not good enough to warrant a picture.
There will be plenty of pictures upon Duane's visit. I know how to upload pictures mobile-y, so be prepared for plenty of drunk pictures. Also I am planning to cancel classes on Friday so, Duane, we can take our drinking mobile. I am thinking we might make a trip to Williamsport to the Bullfrog Microbrewery. Saturday the Belgian Beer Fest will be rocking.
Till then!
Also, if Marvin Lewis can't sort things out with Chad J, then maybe he really can't coach.
4 comments:
I've seen the red and white at the store and been tempted. Would you advise me to pass?
You are a fan of the oak barrel aging, so I say try it. But at the price three hopslams would be better.
Lame! My turn to rip a post. In the same blog....excellent, then not the bees knees, then doesn't warrant a picture. Make up your mind...no rating?
Weak.
Fair enough. Excellent, but not my fav style. PWS-rating: 3/5.
Post a Comment