The sooner the better. There is chance I may have to go into work for an hour or two some days in June, but that shouldn't stand in the way of anything.
That would probably work for me (weekend of the 14th) but not the following weekend. How bout the weekend of the 14th for everyone...may I would stay into the week or come a bit early and stay through the weekend.
Any of these dates sound good to me, as does staying early and/or late. I still don't know if I'm teaching this summer, and if so which session, but even if I am I have colleagues who owe me substitutions and can probably cancel a class or two. There could be one day that I'll be doing my dissertation proposal around then, but it would probably be the first week of June.
9 comments:
Cancel classes starting on June 3rd. that way you can be there a week earlier!
The sooner the better. There is chance I may have to go into work for an hour or two some days in June, but that shouldn't stand in the way of anything.
Silly professors!
How about the weekend after June 10th? Some of us have to work 12 months a year for a living :)
PS: There have been no beer posts for me recently, because I am just getting over a violent stomach virus. Stomach bug + beer = bad news
That would probably work for me (weekend of the 14th) but not the following weekend. How bout the weekend of the 14th for everyone...may I would stay into the week or come a bit early and stay through the weekend.
The dates are fine by me. the sooner the better.
Went to the olde driving range again today.
I will be coming early, or staying late depending on what is convenient. I will be bringing guitars.
Is anyone else a fan of the show 'The Deadliest Cast'?
Any of these dates sound good to me, as does staying early and/or late. I still don't know if I'm teaching this summer, and if so which session, but even if I am I have colleagues who owe me substitutions and can probably cancel a class or two. There could be one day that I'll be doing my dissertation proposal around then, but it would probably be the first week of June.
I am currently watching (and love) Deadliest Catch.
I watched all of the first season but haven't seen the new ones.
Post a Comment