Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Which King Will Reign Supreme?

Here's a special edition of Battle of the Beers. Yesterday, I had a Victory Storm King immediately followed by Three Floyds Alpha King.

Labels: Creepy, storm hawk versus super creepy hop king. I think the edge has to go to the Alpha King, but just by a little bit.


















Taste: Maybe this was because I had the Storm King first, but I thought the Storm King totally overpowered the Alpha King. I think the Storm King is much hoppier and has a lot more flavor. I'm surprised, but the victory goes to the Victory Storm King.

2 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Nice matchup. I wonder if anyone makes a "Hop King" or anything along those lines.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Ok...this time I had the Alpha King first and then the Storm King. At least this time I could actually taste the Alpha King, but I still like the Storm King better.