The first half of this week will feature a Canadian Belgian triumvirate. First entry from last night: Unibroue Maudite. This was pretty fantastic. You know I like the strong Belgians.
The main complaint was that this was really fizzy...I think I would have preferred it a little more on the flat side. Also, at all costs make sure this heats up close to room temp. It tastes awful if its too cold. Not quite as sweet as some of the Belgians I've had, so if you like (or dislike) the candy sugar, this isn't a big flavor here.
4/5
3 comments:
It took me a while to figure out what the deal was with that picture. Man, am I dumb!
It wasn't obvious. I googled "strong belgian" hoping for a picture like that.
Being an well-educated adult, I looked at the pictures before reading the post and thus was confused.
Post a Comment