This is the best Dogfish I've tried, and I've rocked 'em all. The only thing I know about chicory is that it is a weak, nasty substitute for coffee. But the Chicory Stout is mighty fine. Very aromatic, fairly hoppy. An excellent 4/5.Re: Chris' post, the thought of Hopslam on tap is hard to imagine. I am jealous to the nth power, where n is arbitrarily large.
Teaching has been brutal this week; I've been in a fight with the other instructor. Many stories for SBF.
4 comments:
Also on the topic of hopslam, when I was in Big Red Liquors yesterday, the woman checking out in front of me had a shopping cart with three cases of 'slam. I wanted to compliment her but she looked old and grumpy. It was something like $95 dollars worth of Bells deliciosity.
I meant $195 dollars. But I think that also included a bottle of wine.
She's probably planning to sell it to us by the bottle at SBF, for 20 $ per bottle.
Post a Comment