Thursday, April 10, 2008

Falling Rock brew #2

Midway through my first beer, a seat opened up in a giant leather lazyboy right in front of a 60 inch TV with the masters on it. The next 2 hours of my night were spent firmly planted right there.

Next Up: Green Flash Imperial IPA. I had never heard of this, so naturally I had to have it. In addition to sounding like a beer that would be imbibed by super heros, this was quite tasty. Another one that I think Barry would love, this was very hoppy, but not as malty as I'm used to with my favorite Imp IPA's. A great beer, but not my favorite of the style...I like more maltiness.
4/5

1 comment:

Barry said...

I believe Green Flash's IPA won the Great IPA Challenge bracket, beating Two Hearted. Please drink it! I implore you dear Chris!