Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hopslam on draft! Oh my...it's even better

Musings from last night:
1) Hopslam on draft is even better than out of a bottle. Mmmmmm, Hopslam
2) Breckenridge Pandora's Bock is not particularly good. Another Breckenridge that fails to please, but was actually a little better than I expected. 2/5.







3) "Listen, rummy, I'm gonna say it plain and simple. Where'd you pinch the hooch? Is some blind tiger jerking suds on the side?" Yes, I bought this beer (Barley Island Blind Tiger APA) purely based on being able to include a Rex Banner quote in the blog, and because the label features both a tiger, and someone in a hat and trench coat who may well be Rex Banner. Turns out it wasn't too bad at all. Kind of an average APA with a little more flavor than some. I'd try it again. For a southern Indiana beer, that is high praise. 3/5

1 comment:

피터 said...

Hopslam on tap. What kind of wonderland do you live in?