Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Official Beerfest Want/Got Post

I figured that since the date is more or less settled, we should build a list of beers that we have and want to bring and more importantly, beers that we want others to bring.

I would suggest editing this thread and adding your own wants and gots.

Duane wants:
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Stone IPA

Duane will bring:
Bell's Expedition Stout (4x)
Bell's Hopslam (I think I have 3 left)
Victory Storm King (I only have 1 left, but can get more)
Westvleteren 12 (2x)
Westvleteren Blonde (2x)
Tyranena Hop Whore (1x, but can get more)
Tyranena Dirty Old Man (just picked up a 4 pack today)

Chris wants:
Tyranena, Lake Louie, other cool Wisconsin beers
Homebrews
Anything you've rated over 4.5 and I haven't posted about
Anything quad or imperial

Chris plans to have: (this list is fluid)
extra Hopslam
Oak Arrogant bastard
Two Brothers mead and hopjuice
Red Tail Hawk ale
Great Divide double IPA
Stone Russian Imp Stout
Avery Reverend
Some Goose Island reserves
Bloomington growler or two



Pete wants:
Hopslam on tap (pleeaaasee)
Olde Glory APA (yes.)
Spotted Cow (moooooooo)
Lake Louie Arena
New Glarus Naked (itsa niice)

Pete will bring:
Sposborth Imperial Honey IPA (hopslam killa?)
Otto's DD Imperial IPA
Otto's Imperial Stout
Any Victory suggestions?
Any Troegs suggestions?
Some random Cincinnati / Jungle Jim's beers

7 comments:

milwaukeeclassic said...

I'm making a B-Double E-Double R-UN to Chicago this weekend to try to pick up some Belgians. Supposedly there is a good liquor store in the West Lakeview neighborhood. I think this is bordering on obsession :)

Barry said...

I feel this a good time to remind Pete of his ridiculous bet about my bringing Hopslam. My liver shalt punish Pete's checkbook, in an abashed reminder for Pete not to challenge my willpower.

피터 said...

Joke's on you, I'm broke!

Chris Ferguson said...

I know of at least one place to get Hopslam draft Pete. We would have to eat snooty flatbread pizza to drink it, but it would be worth it...best beer selection in town.

Chris Ferguson said...

speaking of which...time for a hopslam right now

Barry said...

Jerk = Pete

피터 said...

I won't really renege. Or won't I??