I was not that impressed with Otto's.
Dumbass
Eat a cock, Barry.
No thanks, Duane
Barry, you are missing the point. The beer here was good. Seriously good.
I was just on an anti-IPA kick last weekend. There seems to be some IPAs that I can best describe as tasting "soapy". When they taste soapy, I don't like them.
I missed nothing; there were no pics, just a phone message from verizon...hence...the dumbass
But I see the picture of MC.Otto's is no Dane, but living here, I cherish its existence.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dumbass
Eat a cock, Barry.
No thanks, Duane
Barry, you are missing the point. The beer here was good. Seriously good.
I was just on an anti-IPA kick last weekend. There seems to be some IPAs that I can best describe as tasting "soapy". When they taste soapy, I don't like them.
I missed nothing; there were no pics, just a phone message from verizon...hence...the dumbass
But I see the picture of MC.
Otto's is no Dane, but living here, I cherish its existence.
Post a Comment