No
I'm pretty far gone into the IPA camp now. I do have some belgians and stouts in the queue this week though...I just never seem to be in the mood to reach for them when there's a nice double ipa next to them.
I have to admit, I really only posted this for the sweet picture.
Was this hand drawn by one Duane Ellington?
Hand-drawn with some assistance from Microsoft Paint!
Have to admit I laughed aloud at the pic...the anti-Ipa sentiment, however, is no laughing matter
I'm not anti-IPA, I'm anti-(only drinking IPAs). And like I said, I thought the picture would be funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
No
I'm pretty far gone into the IPA camp now. I do have some belgians and stouts in the queue this week though...I just never seem to be in the mood to reach for them when there's a nice double ipa next to them.
I have to admit, I really only posted this for the sweet picture.
Was this hand drawn by one Duane Ellington?
Hand-drawn with some assistance from Microsoft Paint!
Have to admit I laughed aloud at the pic...the anti-Ipa sentiment, however, is no laughing matter
I'm not anti-IPA, I'm anti-(only drinking IPAs). And like I said, I thought the picture would be funny.
Post a Comment