Nothing too exciting in Texas. Carey and I and Ta-al were there and no one else that I knew. Some reasonably good beers were had, but nothing special.
Ziegen Bock - This is some A-B creation that I think was made to rival Shiner Bock, but it is pretty tasteless. 2.3/5
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA - There don't seem to be any good local beers here, so I went with a classic. Although this is the first time I had tried it. This was a very tasty IPA. 4/5
Victory Golden Monkey - a good tripel. Kinda tastes like bananas. 3.8/5
Bud Light - Why do weddings have drinkable wine and terrible beer? I think it is a conspiracy. 0/5
2 comments:
Victory is on sale all over town here. Let me know if you want to try some at SBF. The Hop Devil is decent.
it's here too
i'm looking forward to my free beer
Post a Comment