Luxembourg is not exactly the world's best place for beer. Lots of crappy lagers. Good thing we weren't here that long.
Bofferding - gross Luxembourgois lager. This seems to be the Bud of Luxembourg
Chimay rood - I've always thought that Chimay was just ok and this is no exception
Wellen Ourdaller - an interesting Luxembourgois craft beer. It is brewed with buckwheat and had a very earthy taste. It was actually pretty good.
Okult No 1 Blanches - this was a Luxembourgois witbier. It was decent.
Achel Extra Bruin - This one was excellent, but not the best that I've had. It had a good warming taste, which I like.
Verboten Fruiten - This one was kinda foul. I don't think that I like fruit beers very much if they are sweet.
Westmalle Tripel - This is a passable tripel, but not my favorite. It is kinda bland to me.
Westvleteren 8 - Chewy and dark with some anise flavor. A world class beer
De Dolle Special Extra Export Stout - I was not a huge fan of this one. It tastes similar to the Guinness Export Stout that I also don't like.
No comments:
Post a Comment