Monday, March 31, 2008

Is Barry Dead? I'm concerned.

Friday night at the Shoreline was pretty fun. Sadly, they were out of the Rye beer. On the plus side, all my beers were free. So, I sampled most of what was available. Highlights included the 'Don't Panic!" English Pale Ale, and the "Bavarian Bombshell" Schwarzbier. I've decided I like Schwarzbiers...black as night and really smooth. That was what I and everyone else drank most of the night. The IPA's (they had 2 different ones) were ok but nothing special. After a night of all the free beer I could drink, I opted not to go to 3 floyds the next day when I found out the only growlers you can get there are the 4 beers you can readily find in bottles (alpha king, rob the bruce, gumballhead, and pride and joy). I really wanted a growler of Alpha Kong. Oh well.

No comments: