
Troegs is a brewery in Harrisburgh. They make Nugget Nectar and several others. This is the best Troegs I've tried so far. Also it was a big purchase: I bought a whole case. In State College, the distributors stock good beer, but you can only buy it by the case in most instances. I went looking for the Hopslam. I was willing to spend some serious dough. Sadly, there are no more Hopslams in Ferguson Township. The Nugget Nectar is a fine brew. In fact, this seasonal was the last case at the distributor, so it was a good find.
My sweet sixteen will include four Sposborths, Nugget Nectar and four or five Otto's. Many in bomber form. Not sure about the rest. Probably, I'll bring some Cincy beer too. I will likely bring more than 16 different beers.
I'm in the mood to try a Sposborth Wheat, but it won't be carbonated for a few more days. Maybe I'll open one anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment