Another year, another Edwin Encarnacion error. Reds off to a slow start so far. Am eating peanuts and drinking a 22 of Barrel House Cumberland Pale Ale, which is a Cincy beer. Supposedly an IPA, but tastes like a ball-park lager to me. Ridiculously fizzy...I can't get more than about 1/2 the glass full before it volcanos over the top no matter how carefully I pour it. I would honestly rate it pretty poorly except for the fact it tastes just like a Riverfront Hudy-delight, which is perfect for watching the game right now. Nostalgia rating: 4/5. Actual rating: 1/5. Go Reds!
2 comments:
What's going on with the game? Was it called after 6?
I've had the cumberland. didn't really like it. I did like some of the rock bottom beers on Fountain Square I drank at new years.... after being stood up.
Cubs are on.
wasn't called...we lost in 9.
The most encouraging thing was that Adam Dunn had a sacrifice RBI. Also, Phillips had a triple that Griffey scored from first on and looked pretty fast.
Harang was good but had one bad inning.
Post a Comment