Thursday, March 6, 2008

Am I becoming a hop-head?

Clipper City Heavy Seas Loose Cannon Hop^3. Hopefully Pete can tell us more about what this means, but this beer is "triple hopped" with 3 pounds of 5 different kinds of hops. I'm not sure of the scientific explanation, but hops make it good. No one would accuse this of lacking flavor and I have a suspicion that even Barry would find it in the ballpark of his preferred level of hoppiness. I like it...of the beers I've had in the last week or so, it is behind the Hopslam and the Oaked Arrogant Bastard but still up pretty high. 3.9/5

PS...I am planning on going to the 3 Floyds Brewery on Saturday in search of this: Alpha Kong Sextuppel. I will also get some Dark Lord if I can, and anything else cool I see.

3 comments:

피터 said...

Maybe we should all take a brewery tour, when Golf and Beer Fest occurs?

Barry said...

That would be awesome!
I may drink Alpha King for breakfast
Chris, I am so damn proud of you!

milwaukeeclassic said...

How was the Three Floyds brewery?