Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bold Statement

I think I like Hop Whore better than Hopslam (yes I did get some in Madison, so no need to save any for me anymore)

I think Hop Whore is 4.5/5 and Hopslam is 4.3/5. The Hopslam was a just little too sweet for me I think for the style.

Comments? Chris and Pete, have you had the Hop Whore before? If not, I put it on the list of beer to save.

4 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

I have not tried it but would like to. Not a lot of Tyranena distributors down here.

Barry said...

Duane, they are both excellent, and very different. I drank them back to back the other night. The body of the Hopslam is so damn good with the honey only adding to the texture. It is by far the best smelling beer I've ever had. I would bathe in that beer. The Whore is more bitter and citrus laden. Both are fantastic, the Slam is better.

피터 said...

Bring a Hopslam and a Hop Whore to beer fest, pleeeeeezeeee.

Hopslam for President!

milwaukeeclassic said...

I'm going to need like 4 coolers to bring all the beer to Bloomington :)