Guest review by Katie:
I remember days of yore, when Chris and Duane and friends would troop out to Food Lion and fill three carts full of OE, Hurricanes and, of course, Colt 45 when they had a few extra pennies. We would drink that malt liquor and pretend it was good.
If I ever get nostalgic for those days, but don't want to re-live the fodie hangover, now I know I can reach for a nice, 12oz Coopers Brewery Sparkling Ale, possibly the worst swill I have ever imbibed. I don't know if it reminds me more of drinking a King Cobra or the taste in my mouth the morning after drinking a King Cobra.
Chris says it reminds him of a skunky Fosters. It does have a kangaroo on the label.
Has anyone ever had a good Aussie beer?
2 comments:
welcome katie
all aussie beers suck...especially gross, over carbonated, over priced, over kangarooed bottles of crap like coopers
You forget to mention the suitcase that I ruined by overloading it with 40s to smuggle into Polo.
Post a Comment