I blame the Belgian candy sugar and its addictive properties. I think the fair rating is: pretty good but not the best. I'd hit it again so I guess I'll give it a 4/5. I'm glad this got a passing grade, because there is a whole shelf of Avery's at the store I want to try. Next up is the Czar which is waiting in the fridge for the weekend.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
How do you rate a strong Belgian?
I blame the Belgian candy sugar and its addictive properties. I think the fair rating is: pretty good but not the best. I'd hit it again so I guess I'll give it a 4/5. I'm glad this got a passing grade, because there is a whole shelf of Avery's at the store I want to try. Next up is the Czar which is waiting in the fridge for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The picture on your tv comes through really well.
I have no access to Belgians here. I can only find them by the case. And that's a pricey route to take.
I went to the driving range today. Oh yes.
By the way, when are we having the SBF?
Can't wait for Beerfest.
Pete, your town sucks. Why the Nazi/ Soviet Stalag beer policies? You should tell all purveyors of libations to take their gezpacho and go back to Russia.
Yeah, I spelled it wrong....on purpose!
Post a Comment