Friday, March 14, 2008

Idea - Dumb or Genius or Both?

While listening to 670 The Score on my drive home today, I heard an idea I found humorous. Four dudes created a bracket, seeded into four divisions like the NCAA, and seeded the lamest, stupidest, or more aggrevating things they could think of. Each person had a region and the others voted on who advanced.
Examples include: #6 seed Gary, Indiana vs. #11 Butterscotch
#4 woman with kankles vs. #13 Grease 2
#5 mosquitos vs. #12 paper cuts
and
#14 Stuart Scott vs. # 3 Bozo
Seeing as we are all sarcastic and humorous individuals, I see great possibilities in this playoff system.

2 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Agreed. This seems like a good way to kill time between Euchre and golf.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Stuart Scott should be seeded a lot higher. Nothing good ever came from a tarhole.