Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Meh


Forgot to post this one a few days ago: Corsendonk Abbey Brown. The day I bought this, there were two Corsendonk's next to each other on the shelf. I brought both up to the checkout. One was $11.50 for a 12 oz, one was $3.00. I decided the 11.50 was a bit rich for my blood and went with the cheap one. Either I choose poorly, or I escaped an expensive disaster. I wasn't too impressed with this one. Sort of had a cider kind of thing going. Nothing gross but nothing very special either. 2.2/5

2 comments:

피터 said...

There is the possibility that the other Corsie is really really good, though I doubt it. I've often seen these 'particular beers' at the shop, but I can never shell out the $ to try one.

Chris Ferguson said...

I can't believe you have to buy everything by the case. I'm going to have to cross Pennsylvania off of my list of possible places to live. No "make your own 6-pack," no deal for me. You should start making bi-weekly trips across the border in whatever direction allows for the purchase of reasonable amounts of beer.