Anything negative I've ever said or thought about hoppy beers is officially revoked. This is quite possibly the best beer I've ever tasted. I was skeptical when I saw the $14 six pack today, and foolishly opted to just get 2 singles. I'll be going back for more. This is phenomenal. The honey is the perfect balance to the hoppiness. Bell's, you've done it again! Comstock, MI is officially my new favorite city (or at least favorite in Michigan). Pete, we may need to get jobs at Western Michigan U and live in Comstock township. Yes, I just looked up the closest college to the Bell's Brewery. 4.9/5 (I'm holding onto that extra 10th just in case)
Monday, March 3, 2008
Oh My
Anything negative I've ever said or thought about hoppy beers is officially revoked. This is quite possibly the best beer I've ever tasted. I was skeptical when I saw the $14 six pack today, and foolishly opted to just get 2 singles. I'll be going back for more. This is phenomenal. The honey is the perfect balance to the hoppiness. Bell's, you've done it again! Comstock, MI is officially my new favorite city (or at least favorite in Michigan). Pete, we may need to get jobs at Western Michigan U and live in Comstock township. Yes, I just looked up the closest college to the Bell's Brewery. 4.9/5 (I'm holding onto that extra 10th just in case)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sitting here basking in the Hopslam taste that is left in my mouth. Sadly, none is left in my glass. Pete and Barry, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to brew a beer I like better than this one.
Stopped by the bottle shop tonight... damn, no Hopslam.
I heard they're selling it by the case at the distributor. Might have to investigate.
Chris, welcome.
Drinking Hopslam tonight. Arguably the best single beer ever made.
Post a Comment