Thursday, March 20, 2008

Proposition: labels

So, I had a thought in reviewing our old posts: Let's try to include labels of the type of beer we're reviewing (ie: IPA, Imperial IPA, Stout, etc.) and our name so that if we later want to look up all the IPA's that have been reviewed or all the beers reviewed by a particular person, we can just click on the label? We could also do Brewery names. I'm envisioning this being useful when making a shopping list of things you want to try. Good idea/Bad idea? Useful or too much work? I'll volunteer to go back and label the old posts if there is interest.

2 comments:

Barry said...

I approve and will begin tonight
Let me know if I successfully complete my mission

피터 said...

And in case we need to cross reference any posts related to Tito, I've got you covered.

It is a good idea.

GO BELMONT!