Can't tell what kind of beer we're drinking, but I have the feeling it has the initials PBR.
Looks like Clark's got a High Life in front of him.
I feel like those are pabst returnables. Man i miss my long hair. Oh, this is Kathleen btw.. love the blog guys!
Hi Kathleen,I did stock the returnables in those days. Do returnables exist outside Wisconsin? They don't here, and that is a shame.I also used to go the Tap every day, but can't any more.
Looking at the picture a second time... I wonder what I said right before snapping the picture. Chris is smiling, but Duane, Kathleen and Clark are not, and Katie is looking away. (I'm thinking Chris said something funny.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can't tell what kind of beer we're drinking, but I have the feeling it has the initials PBR.
Looks like Clark's got a High Life in front of him.
I feel like those are pabst returnables. Man i miss my long hair. Oh, this is Kathleen btw.. love the blog guys!
Hi Kathleen,
I did stock the returnables in those days. Do returnables exist outside Wisconsin? They don't here, and that is a shame.
I also used to go the Tap every day, but can't any more.
Looking at the picture a second time... I wonder what I said right before snapping the picture. Chris is smiling, but Duane, Kathleen and Clark are not, and Katie is looking away. (I'm thinking Chris said something funny.)
Post a Comment