Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank you to the Dusseldorf, Detroit and Madison baggage handlers

Because they didn't break any of the stuff I was trying to bring home :)


This is the picture of the 7 Westvleteren beers that I smuggled home. There are 3 Westvleteren 12s (yellow caps), 3 Westvleteren Blondes (green caps) and 1 Westvleteren 8 (blue cap). I'm currently planning on bringing 2 of the 12 to the Bloomington Beer Blast (probably as my number 1 seed :)) I find it very amusing that they don't label their beer and they recycle some of their bottles from other brewers (a lot of these are in Westmalle bottles)

Here are the 2 Trappist Westvleteren glasses, a De Dolle Oerbier glass and the glass from the Zythos Beer Festival.

And my new (not beer related) personal assistant.

1 comment:

Chris Ferguson said...

Yes, Yes, Y...
You've just tripled your productivity