Well done, young Jedi.Should take about a week to carbonate. In the meantime, get yourself more ingredients and make round 2!Save us a steam for Beer Fest.
All those pictures need is a bathtub full of exploding liqueur. Must have been that bean you ate.
Which makes me think, when I finally get around to homebrewing myself, i'm going to name it the Beer Baron Brewery and wear a new hat.
Your bowling bowl ale will be fantastic
Also "Rex Banner's Bane"
On the phone tonight, Milwaukeeclassic referred to your brew as Barry-borth, which I loved.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well done, young Jedi.
Should take about a week to carbonate. In the meantime, get yourself more ingredients and make round 2!
Save us a steam for Beer Fest.
All those pictures need is a bathtub full of exploding liqueur. Must have been that bean you ate.
Which makes me think, when I finally get around to homebrewing myself, i'm going to name it the Beer Baron Brewery and wear a new hat.
Your bowling bowl ale will be fantastic
Also "Rex Banner's Bane"
On the phone tonight, Milwaukeeclassic referred to your brew as Barry-borth, which I loved.
Post a Comment