Clark is getting married this weekend.
If you're going, or if you keep in touch with our old bowling teammate, tell him congrats from me.And since Tal will probably be there, do remember to yell Ta-al. And repeat.
I think he's registered at Target and maybe Bed bath Beyond? I got him the bocce ball set in memory of many days spent tossing horseshoes in the ghetto.
Carey and I are going (tomorrow) and I know that Tal is going. I don't think that anyone else that I will know is going. Ta-al will be chanted.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Clark is getting married this weekend.
If you're going, or if you keep in touch with our old bowling teammate, tell him congrats from me.
And since Tal will probably be there, do remember to yell Ta-al. And repeat.
I think he's registered at Target and maybe Bed bath Beyond? I got him the bocce ball set in memory of many days spent tossing horseshoes in the ghetto.
Carey and I are going (tomorrow) and I know that Tal is going. I don't think that anyone else that I will know is going. Ta-al will be chanted.
Post a Comment