We had 22 beers at the first day of the Zythos Bierfestival. Here they are in no particular order:
Oude Kriek Oud Beersel
Gouden Carolus Classic
Gouden Carolus Hop Sinjoor
Kriek De Ranke
XX-Bitter (De Ranke)
Primula
Belgoo Magus
Malheur 12
Malheur Cuvee Royale
Bush Ambree (12)
Rochefort 8
Rulles Triple
Sint Bernardus Abt 12
Sint Bernardus Witbier
Oerbier (De Dolle)
Arabier (De Dolle)
Gueuze Girardin
Kriek Girardin
Hercule (Ellezelloise)
Ducassis (Geants)
Bon Voeux (Dupont)
Saison Dupont
2 comments:
What were the best ones?
The best ones were:
Dupont Avec les Bon Vieux - This was a strong Saison. It tastes pretty yeasty and had a pretty strong taste.
Sint Bernardus Abt 12 - no commentary necessary
Hercule - a big, coffee-y stout. I used to hate stouts until I realized that all stouts don't taste like Guinness.
Rulle Triple - I really like Triples
Gueuze Girardin - This is such a unique tasting beer. I will try to bring some to Bloomington.
Oerbier - This is a Belgian brown ale with great fruity and yeasty tastes.
Post a Comment